Instructor Training for LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor: Prevent Cheating During Online Exams Online
This comprehensive training webinar is intended for instructors who plan to use LockDown Browser and/or Respondus Monitor with online exams. LockDown Browser is a custom browser that prevents digital cheating during an online exam. Respondus Monitor is a companion product for LockDown Browser that deters cheating when students take online exams in non- proctored environments. Students use their own computers with a standard webcam to record assessment sessions.
The training will cover:
- How to use LockDown Browser to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
- How to use Respondus Monitor in non-proctored environments, to protect exam integrity and confirm student identity
- The student perspective using each application
- Efficient review of the assessment data collected, including the Review Priority system, timeline, and milestone features
- Best practices and tips for success with both applications All attendees will receive a link to a recording after the session.
- Wednesday, September 16, 2020
- 10:00pm - 11:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1645478933826961936